The “Independently Plaid” Dress
- Fabric: blue & white plaid woven + leftovers from the Pictured Rocks shorts (stash)
- Pattern: Vogue 8238 (stash)
- Year: 1972
- Notions: thread, 6 buttons (stash)
- Time to complete: 5+ hours
- First worn: June 24, 2012
- Wear again?: Yes
- Total price: $0
Another great pattern from the early 1970s. Easy to put together with a few adjustments.
Good for celebrating Independence Day. Except that I’m fairly certain there is some percentage of WOOL in this fabric. (Der!)
I think it will get more wear in spring and fall.
Regardless, I think it’s pretty cute.