A Little Administrative Business
A little travel for work, my mom being in town, fighting a cold and taking care of Penelope has made posting here (at least my own posts) a bit sparse. Hopefully that will be remedied in the upcoming week! But first, here are a few administrative things I wanted to post about.
1. The feed issue. A number of folks have written to tell me that the five featured contributors aren’t appearing in the core feed. I didn’t realize this was the case and am still trying to figure out a workaround for it. The volume of posts is not as overwhelming as it was during the first week, so you may want to subscribe to the full feed.
2. Contributors. If you signed-up to be a contributor last year, you would have received an email explaining how to create an account and the guidelines for posting. If you have yet to be able to sign-up, please let me know in the comments of this post. If you are a contributor, you should also be a member of The Sew Weekly Contributors 2012.
3. The unauthorized access issue. If you sent me an email about this issue, it’s been resolved. Thanks for letting me know!
4. Commenting! A lot of comments are being marked as spam and since I need to manually approve them, there’s a bit of a delay. I’m working on this issue so please bear with me!
5. I broke my sewing streak last week. You probably already noticed that I didn’t participate in the button challenge. I took a break and it felt good!